Select Page

Domestic Violence

If you have experienced physical and sexual abuse, emotional and/or verbal abuse or threatening behaviour we can assist you in making an urgent Application for a Protection Order.
If you have been served by a police officer with a Temporary Protection Order, together with an Application and Summons (to appear in Court) we can advise on your rights, consider whether there is sufficient grounds to defend such an Application and (if necessary) appear on your behalf in Court.